This Certification is recognized by ACE, NASM, AFAA and ACSM
What we’re going to cover:
- Key principles to learning AND teaching Tai Chi (video demonstration included)
- The problems with learning Tai Chi the ‘traditional’ way.
- Common obstacles to learning Tai Chi
- Benefits of frequent practice
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS you and your peers have submitted.
- How to make learning Tai Chi fun and simple!
- A special surprise towards the end!
Who this is for:
- Curious students who want to learn Tai Chi themselves
- Trainers needing CEC’s and new ways to help their clientele
- Business owner looking to provide a valuable and profitable service
- Those who want to help the aging population
About the Presenter:
Dianne Bailey, CSCS, CTCI-1
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor, American Tai Chi and Qigong Association
- 4th degree black belt Taekwondo
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Owner, Head Trainer, The Conditioning Classroom
- Industry speaker and Tai Chi specialist: FAI, Fitness Fest, International Council on Active Aging
- Author: Eating Simply; Healthy, Happy & Fit; Open the Door to Tai Chi . . . Tai Chi for the Everyday Person