NEW COURSE with Dr Emily Splichal
Pelvic Balance Workshop
The PELVIC BALANCE Workshop integrates with EBFA Global’s current educational line-up by following our philosophy about fascial fitness, from the ground up movement and breath to pelvic floor connections.
PELVIC BALANCE teaches the student to deeply understand the function of the integrated pelvic floor and it’s fascial attachments, to effectively assess pelvic function and develop integrated rehabilitation programming for the pelvis.
Learning concepts include:
- Male versus female pelvic floor anatomy
- Breath: pelvic floor rhythms
- Common pelvic floor imbalances
- Pelvic floor release and activation techniques
- Coccydynia vs. Anterior Pubic Joint Pain
- + more!
Click on the Tabs Below to Learn More!
Introduction to Pelvic Balance Concepts
• Evolution of Bipedalism & Pelvis Changes
• Pelvic Girdle Mobility
• Pelvic Girdle Mobility Assessment
• T-Spine Mobility Assessment
• Pelvic Girdle Mobilization Techniques
• T-Spine Mobilization Techniques
• Pelvis & T-Spine Mobilization Techniques
• Local Ligament & Pelvic Floor Anatomy
• Connecting to the Pelvic Floor
• Diaphragmatic Breathing
• End Range Expiration
Introduction to the Anterior Pubic Joint
• Understanding Hip Joint Centration
• Centration Reset Series
• Hip Labrum Centration Practical
• Osteitis Pubis & Coxa Saltans
• Understanding Athletic Pubalgia
• Intro to Posterior Pelvic Pain
• Sacrotuberous Ligament Review
• Posterior Pelvis Rehab Concepts
• Pelvic Floor Workout
• Foot to Core Workout
• Advanced Concepts in Pelvic Balance
Approved for Continuing Education
Dr Emily Splichal
Dr Emily Splichal, Functional Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist, is the Founder of EBFA Global (formerly Evidence Based Fitness Academy), Creator of the Barefoot Training Specialist® Certification, Author of Barefoot Strong and Inventor of Naboso Barefoot Technology. With over 19 years in the fitness industry, Dr Splichal has dedicated her medical career towards studying postural alignment and human movement as it relates to barefoot science, foot to core integration and sensory integration.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days, and we will give you a full refund.