Do you have a passion for nutrition and a deep desire to help people?
Complete our program & have all the tools you need to start your career in nutrition and health coaching!
Graduates of the Natural Nutrition Coach Certification Program are automatically approved to join the Health Coach Alliance with proof of graduation and will be awarded the HCA Registered Health Coach ™ title.
Become a Registered Health Coach in as little as 6 months!
In-depth coaching and business-building strategies. Our over-the-shoulder tutorials and teachings give you a practical look at how to coach clients and build your business, saving you valuable time.
How to coach clients successfully (and confidently). You’ll learn how to coach clients on a variety of topics and health concerns, so you’re ready to take on any client that comes your way.
How to build your nutrition coaching or consulting business from the ground up. We will show you exactly what to do to get your business up and running as you work through the program. That means you’ll have a ready-to-launch business upon graduation.
How to apply your nutrition knowledge directly to your practice. You’ll learn what assessments, tools, and practical coaching techniques to use from day one.
How to coach clients both 1-on-1 and in group sessions
A variety of career opportunities to choose from
How to achieve optimal health for both yourself and your loved ones
The FOUR PILLAR APPROACH to health and wellness
What Our Students Are Saying
“I highly recommend this course! I have taken other nutrition courses for CEC’s and had some basic information provided about nutrition with my Health Coaching certification. I really appreciate the handouts that are provided for me to share with my clients. I have more confidence now when talking to clients about nutrition as a result of completing this course.”
- 14 Course Certification Program taught by some of the top industry experts giving you both the theory and practical knowledge you need to coach clients successfully.
- Online Learning so you can access the content from anywhere in the world on YOUR schedule. Assignments and lessons are delivered entirely online – all you need is an internet connection and mobile device and you’re good to go!
- Practical, hands-on coaching experience to help you build confidence with clients and become an expert in your field.
- Certificate of Completion upon graduation with the designation of Natural Nutrition Coach from the Health Coach Collaborative.
- Lifetime Access to all program material, videos, and workbooks.
- Step-by-step videos and handouts showing you the EXACT FORMULA and PROCESSES that have worked for us in our own coaching businesses. (Taking the guesswork out of both coaching and business building)
- Ongoing Email Support so you can get expert feedback as you go through each lesson
- Printable course notes, templates, handouts, and worksheets
- 6-Month subscription to the Holistic Nutrition HUB so you can streamline and automate the entire client intake and coaching process. Tools include client intake forms, medical history forms, food and symptom journal, meal planners, recipe builders, consent agreements, and so much more.
- Exclusive access to HCC Student Community, a private group where you’ll be able to connect with other students and industry experts as you go through the program.
- Discounts with industry organizations such as Meal Garden and Metabolic Balance
GRADUATES OF THE NNC PROGRAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME AN HCA REGISTERED HEALTH COACH ™
We are an approved school with the Health Coach Alliance.™
The Health Coach Alliance™ is an organization dedicated to uniting, supporting, educating, facilitating, and building recognition for professional Health Coaches and Health & Nutrition Counsellors across Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
All of the graduates of our new Natural Nutrition Coach Certification Program are automatically approved to join the Health Coach Alliance where they will be awarded the HCA Registered Health Coach™ title.
To qualify for the RHC™ designation, students must successfully complete the full 200-plus hour Natural Nutrition Coach Program.
The benefits of the HCA-RHC™ designation include:
- HCA Professional Title: HCA-RHC™
- HCA Registration number and Registry Listing
- Comprehensive Liability Coverage: The Health Coach Alliance is happy to be able to provide its members with comprehensive professional liability coverage at competitive rates for Canada, the U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
- Optional comprehensive Medical, Dental, Critical Illness, AD&D and Life coverage at special group rate prices.
- Amazing member perks and discounts to support their work and daily lives.
- Continuing education events
- And more….
THE NATURAL NUTRITION COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- 14 courses
- 260 total hours
- Mandatory coaching and nutrition case studies
- Comprehensive final exam
- Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Overweight and obesity
- Kidney disease
- Adrenal and thyroid conditions
- and more…..
- And the health indicators (e.g., fasting blood glucose, A1C, blood pressure, cholesterol -HDL and LDL, etc.) associated with these chronic diseases.
The most current evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle modifications that are recommended to optimize the client’s health, based on their desired goals, are explained.
A graduate of the NNC program will be able to support their clients in the promotion of overall health, wellness and self-care, addressing common risk factors for disease, (such as weight, diet, stress management, sleep hygiene and movement), and in managing lifestyle behaviour change. Graduates will also know the code of ethics and scope of practice they must adhere to as practicing Coaches, and how to identify “red flags” for both physical and mental health so that they may refer the client to another healthcare professional as necessary.
- Understand how to take charge of their own well-being,
- Learn the coaching skills and understand which tools and resources they need to effectively coach their clients to self-manage their own wellness and transform their health and,
- Create a thriving business in the Health and Nutrition Coaching industry.
Our graduates help transform lives… even their own!
Click on the images below to see a flipbook preview of the course.
- Critically evaluate a client’s diet.
- Educate a client about healthy eating.
- Identify how a client’s diet may be interfering with his/her optimal health.
- Identify where dietary improvements may be of benefit.
- Recommend a menu plan (or plans) based on the client’s health and lifestyle goals.
- Make diet and lifestyle recommendations for self-care and to help bring balance into a client’s life.
- Provide recommendations for common digestive issues.
- Advise clients on basic nutritional supplements.
- Connect in a deeper and more meaningful way with their clients.
- Support and empower clients to take charge of their own health, facilitate behaviour change and achieve the health and wellness goals they desire and deserve.
- Build a thriving coaching business!
You've Got Questions? We’ve got answers!
Students can complete the program in as little as 6 months if working on the material part-time (roughly 10 hours/per week). One year is the recommended time frame, but students have lifetime access to the materials. The program is 200 hours plus case studies.
Graduates that complete the program will receive a certificate from the Health Coach Collaborative as a Natural Nutrition Coach. It is also eligible for CECs from various organizations including Canfitpro. A petition letter can be supplied upon request.
Graduates are automatically approved to join the Health Coach Alliance (HCA) with proof of graduation and will be awarded the HCA Registered Health Coach ™ title.
If you are interested in naturally supporting the health of the body, mind and spirit then this course is for you! In this evidence-based Program, we take a whole-body holistic approach to wellness.
Many of our students choose to become Natural Nutrition Coaches because of their experience (personal, family member or friend) with health concerns and their desire to learn how to take charge of their health. They become passionate advocates and want others to feel as well as they do!
Some choose to take the program as they realize the value it can bring to their fitness or health or wellness practice. They are able to confidently add health and nutritional coaching and consulting as an additional revenue stream to build their business.
And some are just really interested in starting a career as a Health and Nutrition Coach.
What’s your reason? We would love to talk with you about it. Book a discovery call with us to talk about how the Program can benefit you!
All assignments, quizzes, and graded course work must be passed with 80%.
Yes there is a comprehensive final exam at the end of the Program.
The Natural Nutrition Program costs $2700.00 USD. Payment plans are available.
Yes, each of our courses and programs has a payment plan option. Check individual courses and programs for more details.
Not ready to commit to the full nutrition program? We offer an introduction program called the Natural Nutrition Essentials Certificate. Students will get a feel for the program, learn the fundamentals of nutrition, and gain an appreciation of the basic principles required to make informed dietary decisions and take control of their own well-being. The Natural Nutrition Essentials Certificate is comprised of three of the NNC courses and the cost can be applied towards the full NNC Program should you decide to continue your journey to become a Natural Nutrition Coach.
Like to learn more about our courses and programs? Book a discovery call and speak to a Health Coach Collaborative Instructor who will be able to answer all of your course and program-related questions.